How to cook Ratatouille: ingredients, Directions and time
Servings: 4 people
- 2 courgettes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 aubergine
- 1 white onion
- 1 bouquet garni (mixed herbs)
- Olive oil
- Wash and cut into medium dice the courgettes, peppers and aubergine. Cut the tomatoes into quarters and slice the onion thinly.
- In a frying pan, pour some olive oil and brown the vegetables one by one for 5-6min starting with the peppers, then the aubergine and finally the onion and tomatoes together.
- Once each vegetables is browned, add them all to the onion and tomatoes over low heat. Add the bouquet garni, salt and pepper. Cover and let the mixture stew for 40min. Mix it regularly.
- After 30min incorporate the chopped garlic cloves. You can serve it with some lamb ribs.