How to do Sole meunière, French Recipe
- 6 emptied skinless soles (ask the fishmonger)
- 300 gr flour
- 60 gr butter
- Half a bouquet of parsley
- 1 1 lemon
- Wash the soles under cool running tap water and dry them on a kitchen towel.
- Season with salt and pepper and put flour on both sides of the soles. Tap them gently to remove the excess of flour.
- In a frying pan melt the butter and cook the soles over medium heat.
- Serve the soles in plates and pour what's left of butter on top of them. Splash them of lemon and dust with parsley.