how to do Chocolate mousse: ingredientes and authentic recipe
Servings: 8 people
- 400 gr black chocolate (Nestlé dessert)
- 8 eggs
- Melt the 400gr of black chocolate in a pot with a splash of water over low heat and then let it cool.
- In a bowl, separate the egg whites from the egg yolks. Incorporate the egg yolks to the melted chocolate.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and progressively add them to the mixture (gently circle the stiff peaks with the mixture).
- Put the mousse in the fridge over night. Take it out of the fridge 30min before serving.