This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
How to make German potato and sausage salad
Servings: 4 people
- 1/2 Pickle
- 4 Eggs
- 1 branch Parsley
- 1 Onion
- 1 branch Chives
- 150 grams Bacon chopped
- 200 gramos Sausages chopped
- 4 tablespoons Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Lemon
- Olive oil
- Cook the potatoes in a large pot with water, add a teaspoon of salt. Another pot with water, cook the eggs.
- Chop the parsley, pickles, ciboulette, bacon and onion into small pieces.
- In a frying pan, sauté the onion, sausages and bacon.
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix.
- When the potatoes are soft and the eggs have cooked, let stand for 2 minutes to cool slightly, then peel and cut into small pieces.
- Finally, in a bowl combine all the ingredients, and add the dressing. Mix the salad evenly and Good Appetite!
- In a small cup, add olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and sugar. Mix