How to do Macarons, easy recipe
- 160 gr powdered sugar
- 90 gr ground almonds
- 15 gr cocoa powder
- 2 egg whites
- 100 gr dark chocolate
- 10 cl single cream
- 20 gr butter
- Sieve the sugar, cacao and ground almonds to obtain a very thin mixture (or you can also use a blender).
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. Once they are firm, add 10gr of powdered sugar (2 times 5gr).
- Add the eggs to the sugar, cocoa and almonds mixture. Mix it to obtain a smooth dough. Don't over mix it.
- Pre heat the oven (150ºC thermostat 5). Using a pastry bag, make some circles on a non-stick griddle. Let it rest in the open air for 20min.
- Put the macarons in the oven for 20min.
- To prepare the ganache, heat the cream and pour it on the chocolate. Mix and then add the butter. Mix again before saving it in the fridge.
- Take the macarons out of the oven and let them cool for a few minutes. Remove them from the griddle, add the ganache and let them in the fridge all night in a Tupperware.