How to cook Salad de chèvre chaud
- 1 frisée salad
- 1 packet smoked lardons
- 1 goat's cheese log
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 baguette
- 3 dessert spoons olive oil
- 1 dessert spoons balsamic vinegar
- Some kernels
- Preheat the oven (210ºC thermostat 7). Wash the salad and place the leaves of salad in 4 plates.
- Wash the tomatoes. Slice them and put them on the salad. Cook the lardons in a frying pan and let them cool.
- Slice the goat's cheese log and put the slices on some bread. Put the slices of bread in the oven for about 5min, then put them on the salad.
- Add some kernels and the lardons. Season with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.