How to Cook Eggs mimosa, Easy Recipe
Servings: 2 people
- 6 eggs
- 180 gramos tuna
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 shallot
- 1 dessert spoon mayonnaise
- 1 dessert spoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon curry
- Boil the eggs in a pot of water over medium heat for about 8min to get hard-boiled eggs. Once they are cooked, remove their shells, cut them in half lenghtwise and gently remove the egg yolks from the eggs and put it in a different bowl.
- Mix the egg yolks with the tuna, chopped shallot and parsley, curry, salt and pepper. Progressively add the mayonnaise and gently mix again.
- Fill the egg whites with the mixture and dust them with a little bit of parsley and curry.
- Serve it fresh. As a side dish you can cook some green asparagus.