How to Coook a Quiche lorraine
- 1 short pastry
- 3 egss
- 250gr of crème fraîche (double cream)
- 1 carton of liquid cream (single cream)
- 6 strips of bacon
- Some nutmeg
- Pre heat the oven (190ªC thermostat 6) and put the short pastry for 10min. Take it out and put it aside.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs and the double cream. Add a pinch of nutmeg. If the mixture is not enough you can complete it with some single cream.
- Cut the strips of bacon like lardons and cook them in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour the mixture over the short pastry and spread the lardons evenly over it. Put it in the oven 45min. If the short pastry starts to look overcooked cover the quiche with aluminium foil.