How to make rye bread
Servings: 4 people
- 4 tablespoons rye flour
- 2 cups white flour un poco mas para espolvorear.
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 2 tazas de warm water
- 2 teaspoons Vegetal oil un poco más para untar.
- 1 Egg whites
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- Sift the two types of flour, place in a bowl, open a hole in the center and add salt, cover, add sugar, yeast, water and oil.
- Mezclar con una cuchara de madera , luego trabájela con sus manos.
- Place on a surface sprinkled with flour and knead until smooth and elastic.
- Put oil in a cup, ball the dough and leave it there covered with a damp cloth for two hours in a warm place until it doubles in volume.
- Place the dough on a surface with flour, squeeze it with your fist, work it for 10 minutes, shape it into a ball and cover it with a damp cloth.
- Let it leaven for 40 minutes until it doubles in volume.
- Put it on a baking tray, greased with oil.
- Bake at 190 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes, remove from oven and paint with glaze. Return it to the oven and continue cooking for another 20 minutes and repaint again in the oven until it browns and sounds hollow when hit.
- Let it cool down on a metal grid.