How to make Mexican Guacamole
Servings: 4 people
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Lemon * Lemon juice
- 1 Tomato
- 2 sticks Coriander
- 2 Onions
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Wash the chopped red onion with cold water to eliminate the intense flavor, drain well.
- In a large bowl place the avocados, begin to crush them a little until you get to have a purée, can be done very easily with a fork. If you plan to use emental cheese for your guacamole, you must add it now.
- Add chopped tomato, garlic, cilantro, onion, and lemon juice. Continue crushing the avocado until the ingredients are combined and the pure has the desired consistency.
- Add a little cayenne pepper, and a little salt, mix for several minutes.
- Serve with nachos or as an accompaniment to Mexican dishes.