This post is also available in: Deutsch (German) Español (Spanish)
How to make Nachos with Cheese and Meat
Servings: 2 people
- 250 grams Nachos natural
- 250 grams Meat filleted
- 1/4 Paprika
- 1/4 Onion
- 1 cup Red Beans canned
- 150 grams Gouda cheese grated
- 50 grams Jalapeños
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic sauce
- 3 teaspoon Guacamole
- Cut the onion and paprika into julienne strips. Cut the Carte into thin strips.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook onion and paprika for 2 minutes. Then add the meat. Add Worcestershire sauce, garlic cream, salt and pepper. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Drain the beans, and set aside
- In a baking dish, make layers of nachos, beans, meat, jalapeños, and gouda cheese. Bake for 5 minutes.
- To finish to Place the Guacamole