how to cook Beef tartar
Servings: 4 People
- 2 dessert spoons lemon juice
- 2 dessert spoons Dijon mustard
- 1 dessert spoons strong mustard
- 1 1 egg yolk
- 1 dessert spoons chopped capers
- 2 dessert spoons sambal oelek
- 5-6 cl olive oil
- 675 gr beef filet or haut de ronde
- 2 dessert spoons 2 dessert spoons of flat-leaf chopped parsley
- 3 dessert spoons 3 dessert spoons of chopped shallots
- In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, mustards, egg yolk, capers and sambal oelek. While beating gradually pour the olive oil.
- Mince the beef very thinly. Add the sauce, the herbs and the shallots. You can serve it with some green salad and french fries.