This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Quick and easy Alfredo Sauce Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 cups cream
- 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cups mozzarella
- 100 grams Bacon **optional
- 200 grams mushrooms **optional
- Bring water to a boil in a big pan. Once the water is boiling, boil the pasta for 7 minutes.
- At the same time the pasta is boiling, Sauté the bacon and garlic over low heat.
- Add the butter, cream, parmasan cheese and pepper. Cook for 8 minutes and stir continuously.
- Last add the mozzarella and stir continuously until it melts and mxes with the other ingredients.