This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
How to make Bread
- 4 1/2 cups wheat flour adicional un poco más para espolvorear.
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Dry yeast
- 1 Tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 Cup warm water
- Vegetal oil
- 1 Teaspoons Salt dissolved in two tablespoons of water.
- Sift the flour, place it in a bowl, make a volcano and place the yeast in its center. Cover. Add salt, butter and water.
- Mix all the ingredients until they are well integrated. Then work it with your hands until it separates from the walls of the container.
- On a surface sprinkled with a little flour, knead for about 10 minutes until homogenized and becomes elastic.
- Make a ball and place it in a container anointed with oil; cover it with a damp cloth. Let it leaven for about two hours in a warm place. Until it doubles in volume
- Grease a bread pan with oil. We suggest 19 x12x9 cm. Squeeze the dough and let it rest for 10 minutes. Give it the shape of a rectangle, with the same width of the mould. Fold it in three parts, place it inside the mold, with the doubles down.
- Cover the mold with a damp cloth and let it leaven in a warm place, until it rises to the edge of it.
- Paint it with salt dissolved in water.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 230 degrees Celsius.
- The surface of the bread is going to brown and will sound hollow when you tap it. Let it cool on a grill.