This post is also available in: Deutsch (German) Español (Spanish)
How to make a reina pepiada
Servings: 2 personen
- 1 Chicken breast
- 1 Onion medium size
- 1/2 Garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons Mayonesa **optional
- 3 teaspoons Lemon juice (limon)
- 2 branches Coriander
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Witch Haze
- 150 grams d Gouda cheese grated
- Clean the chicken in a boiling pot for 20 minutes. Add the aporro, onion, and salt. Then, crumble the chicken and place in a bowl, set aside.
- Place the avocado in a picatodo, blender or food processor. Add two tablespoons chicken broth, mayonnaise, garlic, pepper and salt. Blend for 3 to 5 minutes, until pureed.
- Serve avocado mixture with shredded chicken, add gouda cheese and mix until ingredients are fully integrated.