How to make Peruvian empanadas meat
Servings: 10 empanadas
Ingredients empanadas dough
- 4 cups Wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon levadura pars pan salado
- 1 teaspoon sal
Ingredients empanadas meat
- 1 Onion
- 1 Garlic clove
- 500 grams Ground meat fat-free
- 1/4 cup Oil vegetal
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Páprika
- 1 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon yellow pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 10 black olives
- 1 Egg whites
- 1 Baking pan
- In a bowl place the wheat flour, salt, yeast, butter and water, mix for 5 minutes to form a dough, reserve
- In a large frying pan, heat oil, sauté onion and garlic. Add the meat, salt, pepper, chilies, paprika, black olives and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat, stirring continuously.
- Stretch the dough finely, cut into small circular portions (you can use a glass or a medium plate for this).
- Place the meat in the center of each circular portion of dough you have cut.
- Fold and join the edges with a damp fork,
- With the beaten egg white paint the empanadas.
- Finally, bake the empanadas at 150º for 15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Let cool 10 minutes before eating.