This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Italian lasagna recipe
For the bechamel sauce
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 1 litre Milk
- 4 tablespoons Wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 kg Ground meat fat-free
- 1 kg italian passata italian (crushed tomato)
- 200 grams Onion chooped in small piece
- 200 grams Carrot
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- 10 sheets of Pasta for lasagna
- 200 grams Grated parmesan cheese
Prepare the bechamel:
- Melt the butter, add the flour, stir well and add the boiling milk, to which you have added a pinch of salt and nutmeg.
- Bring to a boil and set aside.
For the ragu sauce
- Fry the chopped vegetables in oil, then add the meat and brown it forever, hitting the meat with a wooden spoon so that they do not form lumps.
- At this point, mix with the wine, which must evaporate.
- Cook for about 15 minutes, then add tomato and bay leaf, turn well, add salt and pepper, close with lid and lower heat.
- Bring to a simmer for about 45 minutes, then turn off the gas and let it cool slightly before using.
To make lasagna
- Grease a baking dish and make lasagna, put a little béchamel sauce at the bottom of the pan and alternate layers of dry pasta, béchamel, Ragù and Parmigiano Reggiano.
- The last layer will consist of Ragù, bechamel sauce, grated Parmesan cheese and a few flakes of butter.
- Bake at 180° C for 20 minutes. Let stand 30 minutes out of the oven before serving.